- Quality meats (preferably grass-fed)*
- Low carb veggies such as broccoli, asparagus, bok choy, brussels sprouts, etc
- Flour alternatives. I have coconut and almond flours on hand.
- Real butter ( I use Kerrygold).
- Snacks to grab and go such as cheese sticks, pepperoni, salami, pickles, sausages, hot dogs, beef sticks or jerky (watch for sugar!).
- EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil- check the ingredients to make sure you're actually getting EVOO!)
- Replacements for your "can't live without" items (chocolate, coffee creamer, vegetable oil, ice cream, pretzels, etc). I bought some ChocZero dark chocolate almond bars that are amazing!
- ALL THE WATER. Seriously this one is so important.
Good to Haves
- Natural sugar substitutes (I prefer erythritol, but you could also use Stevia). I had to buy the erythritol on Amazon, but I'm sure Whole Foods or Sprouts carries it.
- Snacks you can keep in your bag.
- Electrolyte water or supplements.
- Sugar. An obvious one, but you would be surprised how many products have sugar in it (beef jerky, bacon, pasta sauce, & ketchup to name a few).
- Starchy vegetables.
- Most fruit. Berries are the only true keto friendly fruit.
- Keto pills of any kind.
- Ketone test strips.
* I'm checking out The Butcher Box later this month & I can't wait! If you want the same awesome deal I got, click the link to the right for free bacon in every The Butcher Box for the life of your account!